Work in Windows XP,|Portable QMAX II
It's packaged in VMwTA 4.0.4 199966 3574 Program is registered|rar|MB
QMAX II - Hear Internet Audio in a Totally New Way!
Discover today’s most immersive PC audio experience with QMAX® II, QSound’s newest addition to its family of audio effects software. Built using QSound’s High Definition audio library (QHD®), QMAX II restores punch and brilliance to mp3 music and streaming radio stations.
QSound Labs is a world leader in 3D audio - we understand audio and know how it should sound. Try QMAX II today and hear your Internet audio in a totally new way!
* Windows 2000, or XP compatible only. Not Windows® Vista compatible.
* Intercepts PC audio output from any source and applies QSound’s real-time processing
* Works with Windows Media Player, MEDIA JUKEBOX, and Sonique!
* QXpander®, provides bigger, more natural three-dimensional (3D) sound production
* QRumble™ - compensates for lack of bass and automatically adjusts itself according to the characteristics of the signal
* QSizzle™ - similar to QRumble except this works on the high notes
* QVerb™ - experience your music as if it was being played in a pub, jazz club, on stage, in a coliseum, church, hall, theater, or stadium
* EQ - the QMAX II Equalizer is a multi-band equalizer providing a much finer degree of control
* Presets retain your favorite setting for specific types or music under a name of your choosing
* Headphones/speakers allows you to optimize the 3D audio environment
* Windows 2000/XP
* 233 MHz or faster
* 800 x 600 resolution, 16-bit color depth (1024 x 768 recommended)
* 32 MB RAM
* 15 MB Hard drive space
* At least two powered speakers, or stereo headphones
Available for users only