Hornil StylePix, or simply StylePix, is a free image editor with a number of advanced features. Stylepix is an acronym for "Style Pictures". This means your pictures with nice style.
Hornil StylePix это бесплатный редактор изображений с рядом дополнительных функций.
What's New in version 1.8.0
* Canvas tab has been renewed. First, the positions of the tab has been moved to the bottom of the menu. In addition, If you hover your mouse on the tab you can easily check the contents of the canvas through the popup preview. Also, you can close the tab by pressing the x button and open the new canvas by pressing the + button. In situations that the overflow tabs occurs, you can easily tozoom in occured from continuous rapid click. move another tab through the menu.
* Added region info panel in region tool options panel. Becuase the size of the currently selected region, you can easily check whether the selection is empty.
* Added expand or collapse button in the vertical splitter.
* When the all of the toolbars or control bars are collapsed, the space of these will be more smaller.
* Added "Select alpha" feature in object menu. It makes region selections used to alpha.
* Added the miniature filter in "blur" category.
* Improved the problem that you don't use the shorcuts when the focus was setted to control of tool options panel in region tool or other tool.
* In gradation fill tool you can choose the color of point of gradation using ?Color Dropper? is activated from pressing the Alt key.
* Improved expand algorithm to avoid angular problem in region modification.
* Improved the problem that the edit value was not edited continuous in some situations.
* Improved enhance tools performance.
* Improved crop tools information that causes misleading to users. And fixed problem that the ratio does not work in certain situatons.
* Improved the tab does not work in filter list.
* Fixed bugs that following features does not work with group selections: convert to image, Merge objects, Merge visible and etc.
* Fixed bugs that unintended zoom in occured from continuous rapid click and dragging with ?Ctrl? key.
* Fixed bugs that the menu did not reflect the status of list mode in browser.
* Fixed bugs that the angle was not properly represented in gradation tool.
* Fixed bugs that the canvas does not updated after flip feature with group objects.
* Supported Oerating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/2000/2003 or compatable OS
* 133MHz or faster processor
* 128MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
* 5MB of available hard-disk space
* 800x600 display (1024x768 Recommended)
Update: May 23, 2011
Platforms: Windows XP/Vista/7/2000/2003 or compatable OS
Multilingual user interface (English, Russian, etc)
Size: 1.56 MB