Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible.
First of all, these are the: Enter, F1-F5, Esc
Frets on Fire - игра для развития музыкального мастерства. Цель игры заключается в том, чтобы играть на гитаре с клавиатуры с максимально возможной точностью.
Управление: Enter, F1-F5, Esc
* Unique inverted keyboard gameplay style
* Support for guitar controllers and generic joysticks
* Includes a song editor for making your own tunes
* Compete with others on the World Charts
* Hundreds of songs composed by the community
* Supports importing Guitar Hero™ I and Guitar Hero™ II songs
* Multiplatform; runs on Windows™, Linux®, Mac OS X™ and FreeBSD®
* Open source, full Python source code available
Changelog Version 1.3.110
* Wrote concise instructions for building and installing the game.
* Removed runtime SVG support. All images must be pre-rasterized as PNG graphics now. This also removes the dependency on Amanith, making the game simpler to build and package.
* Reworked the build system. Now an installation package can be created with a single command for Windows and Mac OS X.
* Added textured fretboard strings and bars.
* Updated the translations.
Playing the game
First of all, these are the keys you'll need to navigate the menus:
Arrow keys - Change menu selection
Enter - Accept
Escape - Cancel
These keys are used in the game itself:
F1-F5 - Frets one through five
Enter - Pick
Note that these keys are default keys and they can be changed
from the game settings menu.
* 128 MB of RAM
* A fairly fast OpenGL graphics card with decent drivers
* Windows:Direct X compatible sound card
ОS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Size: 38,5 Mb