n-Track Studio is an Audio & MIDI Digital Multitrack Recorder that transforms your computer into a powerful audio recording studio. You can record, playback, overdub your audio tracks exploiting the flexibility and power of today's PCs for applying effects, realtime input processing, automated aux channels sends and returns, destructive and non-destructive wave editing. The program supports 24bit-192 khz recording, 64 bit mixing, multiple channels soundcards, live input processing, CD burning, mp3 encoding and much more.
Полнофункциональная многотрековая аудиостудия, позволяющая создавать свои собственные музыкальные композиции профессионального качества. n-Track Studio работает с большинством аудиоформатов, позволяет накладывать всевозможные эффекты на каждый трек с прослушиванием в реальном режиме времени, работать с каналами, исправлять синхронизацию и т.д. и т.п. Кроме таких стандартных эффектов, как Reverb, Compression, EQ, Echo, Auto volume, Pitch Shift и Chorus, n-Track Studio позволяет использовать DirectX и VST 2.0 плагины от сторонних разработчиков. N-Track Studios может работать с любыми стандартными или многоканальными звуковыми картами.
Recording & mixing:
* Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks;
* DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track;
* Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
* Input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later — i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording.
Soundcards & audio interfaces
* Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
* Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
* Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
* Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
* Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
* Supports third party DirectX, VST 2 and ReWire plug-ins
* Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
* Supports technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
* Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
* Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
* Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
* Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
* Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
* Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
What's new in n-Track Studio v6.0
Main New Features
* Realtime crossfade between parts overlapped in timeline, crossfade option in timeline popup menu
* RMS Level meters, with RMS+Peak option and support for K-System metering.
Allows for more accurate metering of audio loudness and enables monitoring using Bob Katz K-System, with presets for K-12, K-14 and K-20)
* Signal Path View window
(Shows a realtime representation of the routing of audio signals in the audio engine, enables to intuitively alter signal routing parameters and connections)
* Support for Wave64 file format (Support for wave files that have length that exceeds the 2 Gb limitation of regular .wav files, using either .wav or .w64 extensions)
* The program no longer requires Microsft .NET to be installed and the 'Enable Microsoft .Net' setting in Preferences/Option can be disabled so that n-Track will not use .NET even if it is installed on the computer.
* Reduced resources usage: n-Track 6.0 starts faster than v5.x, uses less memory and CPU
* Performance improvements in recording/playback at low latencies
* Speedup of most destructive wave editing operations (copy, cut, silence, insert etc.)
* Speedup generation of npk files used for displaying waveforms
* Speedup in adding/removing tracks when using a multichannel soundcard and Live input processing on
* Duplicate waveform dragging while holding down Windows key
* Per part volume knob in part properties box (that appears double clicking on waveform). Volume adjustment is visually to waveform
* Dragging a waveform beyond the end loops the wave file
* Angled edges of waveform frame, more angled when waveform end is open or looped
* Volume Envelopes: "Click adds node" toggle option to avoid inadvertedly adding envelope nodes. When "Click adds node" is disabled "Add node" must be selected from popup menu
* Volume Envelopes: when "Click adds node" is disabled mouse drags envelope segments
* Volume Envelopes: set selected node to Maximum, Center, Minimum context menu commands
* Volume Envelopes: text entering of selected node value
* When skin doesn't contain a button in multiple-buttons image files (e.g. ntrck4.bmp) program reverts missing button to default button in default skin image file
* Color of track name text in left track bar customizable via Skin dialog box
* Mixer Sliders customization based on slider type: "Track_Audio", "Track_MIDI", "Master", "Aux", "Group", "Instrument", "ReWire", "Surround_Output" with "SendVolume" for send sliders
(e.g. Slider0Track_AudioSendVolume.png, Slider0MasterDown.png, SliderHover0Track_MIDI.png, SliderDown0Instrument.png)
* Track EQ window Minimize-Maximize button in place of "Show All EQ Controls" popup menu command
* Removed odd 'Create also an [Mp3/Wma/Ogg] version in Mixdown dialog box and moved output format selection in Save As file selection dialog box
* Toolbar button to toggle the 'Song Comments' window
* "Open Containing Folder" option in audio file right click context menu
* Wave file sizes are now expressed in Gb, Mb or Kb depending on size instead of always Kb
* Multiple external wave editors can be defined in the Settings/Prefrences/Paths dialog box
* Transport buttons (Play, Rec etc.) can now have custom width defined in Skin.xml
* Fixed volume envelopes not correctly latency-compensated when song has plugins with latency
* Fixed Mixdown dialog box asking twice if you want to overwrite destination file
* Fixed mixer stripe selection toolbar and mixer buttons not updating when skin is changed
* Fixed crash when importing MIDI files that have erroneos or corrupt information (e.g. some files exported by Hydrogen drum machine)
* Fixed 'Revert to last zoom' button having no action after 'Zoom All' command
* Fixed 'Voice-level activated recording' sometimes getting stuck always recording. Now it also disable 'auto-scroll timeline' (Ctrl+T).
* Fixed graphic redraw problem on Windows Vista of lower portion of CD Burn window.
* Fixed problem in CD Burn and Sampling Frequency Conversion window multiple-file file requester dialog box.
Minimum system requirements
CPU: Pentium III 700
MEMORY: 512 MB RAM
SOUNDCARD: A full duplex (i.e. capable of simultaneous playback and recording) soundcard
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64
Make sure you’ve got the latest version of the drivers of all your hardware devices, especially the soundcard. Updating drivers is often the solution to many different problems.
Убедитесь, что вы получили последнюю версию драйверов для всех своих устройств, в особенности в звуковую. Обновление драйверов часто решение самых различных проблем.
Update: Jul 21, 2009
Languages: English Home page
The program is registered
Size: 24.1 Mb