One tool for all your needs: IconWorkshop is professional tool designed to Create, Extract, Convert, Manage and Redistribute Windows® and Macintosh® Icons. Many features permits you to create high quality icons in minutes. Support for Vista® icons with embedded PNG compression. Convert icons between Macintosh® and Windows® in a click, create icons from PNG images...
Axialis IconWorkshop — мощная программа для создания высококачественных профессиональных иконок, а тажке для их редактирования. Основана на многооконном интерфейсе, что даёт возможность одновременно редактировать сразу несколько иконок. Среди нестандартных инструментов редактора, нужно отметить градиентные заливки и 3D эффекты. При редактировании иконки можно пользоваться многоуровневой отменой действий. Программа умеет создавать иконки (ICO), а также ICL и DLL файлы с иконками. Может модифицировать иконку прямо в приложении или библиотеке. Импортирует JPEG и BMP файлы. Имеет понятный интерфейс и поддержку Windows Vista.
Tools include automatic image format creation, creation of icons from images including PSD, PNG, JPEG2000, cross-platform conversion, automated batch processing and a Photoshop transfer plug-in. Produce icons up to 256x256 using a fully integrated workspace. It supports the Vista icon format featuring PNG-compressed 256x256 images. It includes a library of 150 image objects. You can also export your icons to Web-optimized GIF images.
Create hi-quality icons for Windows®, Mac OS®, Unix®
* With IconWorkshop™ make your own icons for Windows®, Macintosh® and Unix®. It creates Windows® icons up to 256x256 for Windows Vista™ and Macintosh® icons up to 512x512 for Leopard (Mac OS® 10.5). Unix® uses PNG icons. IconWorkshop creates PNG images with alpha channel in a few clicks including from existing Windows® and Mac OS® icons. The new generation of icons uses variable transparency (alpha channel). This feature permits creating beautiful icons with smooth borders and shadows. You need a professional tool to create such icons. Axialis IconWorkshop™ has been designed with one goal in mind: "Icon Quality". Enjoy the powerful editor which permits creating the various image formats of an icon from an original drawing without quality loss.
Create, edit icons in Image Strips for toolbars
* Axialis IconWorkshop™ is the only icon editor which permits creation and edition of Image Strips for toolbars. If you're a developer, don't struggle with wide bitmaps anymore! Just open them in IconWorkshop and edit each icon separately. It can read all kinds of Image Strips in BMP and PNG. Transparency is supported in 32 BPP images through Alpha channels and in 24 BPP or less images through a fixed background color. Icons in image strips can be added, copied, moved and removed. You can also create new image strips from ready-to-use image objects in a few drag & drops. The object pack "Lite Toolbars" permits creating sharp and crisp icons for toolbars.
Work efficiently with a Plug-in for Visual Studio® 2005 and 2008
* Axialis IconWorkshop includes a handy feature which permits to work efficiently with Visual Studio®. The principle of this plug-in, as we've made it, is to create a direct bridge between the VS IDE and IconWorkshop. The plug-in permits to easily edit in IconWorkshop an icon included in a solution. Just open the icon in the Visual Studio® resource editor and launch the associated plug-in command. The icon is automatically opened in IconWorkshop and you can work on it as necessary. When you save it in IconWorkshop, the VS IDE automatically refreshes the icon document.
* Full support for Windows Vista™ PNG-compressed icons
IconWorkshop™ loads, creates, edits, saves icons for Windows Vista™. This new operating system, includes a PNG-compressed icon format. It permits creating icons up to 256x256 with alpha channel with smaller file size. Axialis IconWorkshop™ now fully supports this new format in all features: edition, automatic format creation, batch creation, batch conversion, format normalization... Don't wait and create today your icons for Windows Vista™.
Create attractive icons using Image Objects
* The use of image objects to create icons is an exclusive feature of IconWorkshop. It permits creating professional-looking icons in minutes using a few mouse drag & drops. The principle is quite simple: A large quantity of basic image objects are provided in a library. By associating them together (on top of each other) you create a personalized icon. The images objects, which have been made by professional designers, are provided in 256x256 high-quality PNG format. This permits you to easily create icons containing various sizes up to 256x256 for Windows® XP, Windows Vista™ and Mac OS®. Read the following articles if you want to learn more.
Convert icons between Mac OS® and Windows®
* Mac OS® designers are prolific, especially when it comes to create icons. Use IconWorkshop™ to read MacOS® icons and convert them to Windows®. It reads all kinds of Macintosh® icons up to OSX 10.4 Tiger and OSX 10.5 Leopard. If you're a software developer, you'll enjoy the ability to create applications for both Windows® and Macintosh® platforms by converting your icons. If you're a Windows® user you'll be able to use Macintosh® icons on your Windows® XP desktop. In addition, IconWorkshop™ includes a feature which permits to convert icons between the two systems in batch-processing mode (several icons are converted in one fast operation). IconWorkshop™ supports the Mac Binary file format which permits to transfer icons between Macintosh® and Windows® in a snap.
Automatically create icons from images
* Axialis IconWorkshop™ features a powerful editor. But sometimes it's easier to create an icon from an existing image. You can import various file formats, such as PSD, PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, JPEG2000... An exclusive feature permits creating an icon with its several image formats in just one operation! All is done automatically: Alpha channel is preserved, palettes are calculated for 256 color formats and even 16 color formats with transparency are generated:
Export icons to images to illustrate your websites
* If you're a webmaster or have a blog, you know that illustrations are important to create attractive visitor experience. IconWorkshop™ permits to export images included in icons (Windows® or Macintosh®) to external bitmap files. You'll be able to easily export these images in various Web-optimized formats such as JPEG, GIF, PNG and JPEG2000. Object packs named "Web 2.0 Icons" and "Web Illustrations" permit creating illustration images for your websites in a few seconds.
Make icons with a professional authoring tool
Use a Powerful Editor
* IconWorkshop™ features an editor with advanced functions: Easily create images formats using one command, import/export images, resize, adjust with numerous filters, change hue, contrast, lightness, drop shadows and more...
Create composite icons using drag & drop
* An exclusive feature permits creating composite icons using mouse drag & drop only. Just place your different objects in the icon using the mouse and create all the image formats in a snap!
Work in a fully Integrated Workspace
* IconWorkshop™ features a fully integrated workspace. This is the way today's professional applications are made. Some icon applications available on the market are made of several programs resulting in applications which are difficult to use. In IconWorkshop™, all features are immediately available on screen. This interface permits you to work efficiently and be more productive than ever. The multi-documents interface permits you to work with several and different types of document windows (icon projects, libraries, images, file explorers...).
Learn using a Comprehensive Help
* We have created a professional and comprehensive help in IconWorkshop to permit you to learn all the features included in the product. Unlike other competitor tools, the help file describes more than the product features. It is amply illustrated and written in easy-to-read English. It includes following topics:
• General information on Windows and Mac OS icons, icon creation and Windows Vista™ new format (4 topics).
• Getting started lessons (14 topics).
• How-to step-by-step tutorials (35 topics).
• Full feature reference (150+ topics).
Compatible with graphic industry standards
* You can import PSD images with layers from Photoshop® and easily create a multi-resolution icon from a program or company logo. Use Photoshop and Illustrator plug-ins to transfer images directly in memory and make your icon in a few clicks. No more temporary document files. With 10 ready-to-use Photoshop templates, create your icons like the professional icon designers. Use the powerful drawing tools of Photoshop to create the different formats of your icons and export the whole artwork in IconWorkshop. The icon is automatically created in seconds with all its embedded formats. You can even create your own templates.
* Numerous batch procedures have been implemented in IconWorkshop™ to automatically perform operations on a large number of files. For example, you can create icons from a set of PNG files (ICO files are created). You can also automatically convert several icons between Macintosh® and Windows® OS in seconds.
Librarian & Explorer with previews
* Use a powerful librarian to easily manage all your media and icon files. This is an integrated window (which can be hidden) where you can store, move, copy and extract all the files you're using in your work (images, icons, libraries). Also, A built-in file explorer permits to browse your disks and find files including images and all files containing icons. This advanced explorer permits to display files in thumbnail mode. By a simple click you open any file in a viewer or editor window
» создание иконок в стиле Windows XP
» преобразование иконок "макинтош" в Windows-формат
» импорт/экспорт изображений
» встроенный полноценный графический редактор с десятками инструментов
» пакетная обработка изображений
» работа с библиотеками иконок
• читает иконки macintosh от 16x16 моно до os-x 128x128 формата с альфа-каналом
• поддерживает создание, загрузку и сохранение icl библиотек
• импорт/экспорт в adobe photoshop psdшки со слоями
• импорт/экспорт png и bmp со сглаженной прозрачностью
• одним кликом автоматичски создает мульти-форматную иконку
• пакетное создание иконок из изображений
• пакетная конвертация иконок macintosh в windows
• содержит несколько фильтров для обработки иконок (blur, smooth, sharpen, details, contour, emboss...)
• содержит функции управления цветом (hue, saturation, brightness, contrast...)
• несколько инструментов (resize, rotation at any angle, flip...)
• встроенный эффект для создания теней при создании иконок windows xp
• расширенная палитра, совместимая с adobe и jasc файлами
* Pentium® class CPU - 350 Mhz
* 65636 color Video Card - 800x600
* 64 Mo RAM
* Microsoft Windows® 95 or NT 4.0.
* Microsoft® ComCtl32 v4.72 or + - To use an Explorer® like Toolbar (install provided with the program)- Already installed with Windows 98, 2000 and Internet Explorer 4.01+.
* HtmlHelp - To read new help format (install provided with the program). Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 or more is also required to read HtmlHelp - Already installed with Windows 98, 2000 and Internet Explorer 4.01+.
* Pentium® class CPU - 1.4 Ghz or more
* True color (16,8 M colors) Video Card - 1280x1024
* 1GB MB RAM
* Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista™ or Windows 7
Update: Aug 03, 2009
Multilingual user interface (English, Russian, etc) Home page
The program is registered
Size: 7.7 Mb