Portable Task Coach 1.0.6|work in windows xp,vista,win 7
it's packaged in vmware thinapp v 184.108.40.206809 program is registered|rar|12.3 mb
Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to manage personal tasks and todo lists.
Task Coach - это программа-органайзер для записи текущих дел на самые разнообразные темы.
Возможно построение древовидной структуры дел, отображение списком и многое другое. Очень проста в использовании, имеет русский интерфейс. Программа появилась в результате неудовлетворенности доступными ныне менеджерами задач, например Outlook или Lotus Notes, которые не обладают инструментами для создания сложных задач. Часто задачи или важные дела состоят из нескольких действий.
Год выпуска: 2010
ОС: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Язык интерфейса: Multilanguage/Русский
It grew out of Frank's frustration that well-known task managers, such as those provided with Outlook or Lotus Notes, do not provide facilities for composite tasks. Often, tasks and other things todo consist of several activities. Task Coach is designed to deal with composite tasks.
* Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
* Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
* Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
* Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
* Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
* Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from Outlook or Thunderbird onto a task viewer.
* Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URL's onto a task, note or category.
* Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
* Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
* Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
* Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
* The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
* Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
* Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
* Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
* Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as ScheduleWorld.
* The right-click column header menu wasn't working in task, note and category viewers.
* On Jolicloud, don't crash when printing. (3018038)
* On Ubuntu 10.4, don't crash when clicking the font button in the appearance tab of edit dialogs. (3021759)
* Don't display long descriptions in an inline text control, it's too buggy. (2992853, 2992850, 2992848)
* On Mac OS X, don't cut text in text controls when the user types X, only when she types X. (2942288)
* Properly save the task file when the font name contains non-ascii characters. (3014110)
* Correctly export tasks and effort to vCalendar (.ics) when they contain non-ascii characters. (3016528)
Available for users only