| Portable Style Master 4.6.4|work in Windows
it's packaged in vmware thinapp v 188.8.131.52809 program is registered|rar|25.7 mb
Style Master: all the tools you need to design, build, code, troubleshoot and learn standards based web design using cascading style sheets.
Style Master может быть одинаково полезен как новичкам, так и опытным веб-разработчикам.
Редактор позволяет создавать стили на основе мастеров, шаблонов и инструментария для написания кода. Результаты всех изменений в CSS тут же можно увидеть в превью. Встроенная проверка синтаксиса поможет избежать лишних ошибок и протестирует всю разметку. Style Master может быть интегрирован в Dreamweaver, GoLive, FrontPage и другие веб-креаторы в качестве внешнего редактора CSS-стилей.
Design: WYSIWYG editors, advanced color picking tools and interactive previewing using the site you want to style - all in a fully customizable environment that will grow along with your CSS expertise.
Build: Our collection of wizards and templates make it easy for you to create ready to go style sheets, navbars, breadcrumb trails, layouts and whole sites, without even having to look at the CSS until you're ready for it. Embrace the efficiency of CSS by linking to any number of HTML files from your style sheet.
Code: As you learn CSS you'll find yourself using Style Master's hand coding tools more and more, but the editors will always be there for design tasks like creating color schemes, and getting to grips with new properties and selectors.
Troubleshoot: CSS has some tricky browser support pitfalls. With intelligent built in browser support info, Style Master will help you avoid them. Our validation features make sure your code is always valid, our formatting tools keep your code looking clean, and our reporting features will even find any unused CSS for you.
Beyond the basics, working with CSS can get tricky. Exactly which CSS styles a particular part of my page? Which parts of a page are styled by a particular statement? Style Master's Design Pane and X-Ray features are designed to answer these questions for you intuitively and visually.
The Design Pane is a unique and extremely powerful tool for creativity, productivity and understanding the relationship between a style sheet and an HTML document.
* Click any part of a web page, and see which statements in your style sheet apply to it.
* Click any part of a web page to edit its style, either with our editors or by hand coding.
* Create a new statement for any element in a web page with one click.
* Click in any statement in your code and see which elements on a page are affected by it.
* Use the X-Ray to instantly see the structure of your layouts (such as which elements are absolutely positioned or laid out using the float property).
* Create style sheets based on legacy HTML documents, then link to those documents in literally seconds. It's as easy as:
1. Select your HTML document.
2. Sit back and let Style Master do it all for you - creating statements for every type of element in your page, even importing legacy style like font tag properties, and turning them into standards ready CSS.
Working with CSS is about to get a whole lot more productive and enjoyable.
Available for users only